Lost TSC Number Certificate Replacement New Charges .
Once a teacher has lost the registration certificate, the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) can issue you with a Duplicate Certificate.
The official replacement of the TSC Certificate is done in case your certificate of registration is lost,or destroyed, or misplaced once payment of a non-refundable fee is effected by the affected teacher.
TSC allows a teacher to apply for a duplicate a certificate just incase the current one is defaced or the teacher just want to change your name on the current certificate.
Request a new certificate if the one you currently have had been damaged or if you just want to modify the names appearing on it.
TSC Requirement certificate replacement Application
Note that before you apply for a TSC certificate duplicate you will need the following;
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of Sh2055
- Be in possession of your bank payment slip
- Have your original National Identity Card, ID
- Avail ann affidavit or marriage certificate just Incase of need for a change of names.
Note that TSC number applications are purely done online. Ensure you have a clear scan of the documents before embarking on the online application process.
The list of documents to be scanned include:
- your ID/ Passport,
- Your Bank Slip,
- Your Marriage Certificate (For duplicate certificate) and
- Your Police Abstract (Also for duplicate certificate)
Application procedure for new TSC Certificate/Replacement Online
- visit the TSC online portal @ https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
- Key in your ID number and Surname correctly
- Ensure you fill in your Basic Details as required.
- Press Cnext when done. Here you are at a position to change your name at this step if necessary.
- In the next page you will be required to upload your scanned documents.
- On e you are done click next to move to page 4 and which is the last page
TSC Important Notes for Applicants (
- TSC Does Not Accept Paper / writtenApplications
- Every section of this registration application MUST be completed in full that is fill in all the required information.
- TSC discourages false information since it is Iserious offense
- Teacher required to scan and Attach Only the Required Documents;it is the original documents that should be scanned and uploaded.
- TSC New Registration a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate.
- Note that for Duplicate Certificate Applications , payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- the money is deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
Lost TSC Number Certificate Replacement New Charges