TSC Releases New Additional Replacement posts for teachers .
The Teachers Service Commission TSC is now set to replace all the teachers who have moved from the service in the last quarter of last year following the normal Natural Attrition that takes place annually, hence declaring Replacement posts for teachers.
In the latest move, the commission has revealed plans to replace a total of 529 teachers who are exiting the service in the months of September, October, November and December periods.
The teachers’ employer issued the list of vacancies, list of the schools having those vacancies as well as the subject combinations needed in those schools.
TSC indicates that all the successful candidates will be deployed to serve in any part of the country and not necessarily in the county where they were recruited .
Interested candidates can access all the advertised vacancies below as well as download for reference during application.
Following the 100 percent transition policy put forward by the former president Uhuru Kenyatta,all the schools in Kenya are grappling with a deficit of over 95,000 teachers and this has hampered the progress and implementation of the policy in several schools in Kenya.
Statistics indicate that almost 38,054 teachers deficit exist in primary while in the post primary institutions there is a deficit of about 58,291 teachers .
The deficit is as result of the 100 percent transition from primary schools.
For teachers to be employed in by the teachers service commission under permanent and pensionable terms, these are the requirements;
- Have a TSC registration number (TSC number)
- Must be a Kenyan by birth.
- Be 45 years of age and below
- Be registered as a teacher as per the reqy of Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
- Note that the registered teachers but who do not possess Certificates of Registration must attach a copy of online printout of TSC Number and original bank pay-in slip for teacher registration.
TSC original Professional and Academic Certificates required include
- Having a CPE/KCPE Certificate
- Having a KCE/KCSE Certificate
- Having a PTE Certificate
- Having a Diploma Certificate
- Have a Degree Certificate
- Have a School Leaving Certificate
TSC Releases New Additional Replacement posts for teachers